Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Kent can be slightly crowded. For this reason it is imprtant you give yourself plenty of time to get to and from classes.

The lack of campus pride. Although people goto the sporting events and concerts, no one is that excited about Kent State.

The worst thing about my school is its attitude of being a money-maker instead of a prestigious academic institution.

The worst thing about my school would have to the price. I love Kent State and I would change nothing but the price.

The worst thing about KSU is parking services. Parking lots on campus are inconvenient and passes are too expensive.

Paying for tuition. There are so many things a college student is paying for, tuition should not be such a struggle.

The worst thing about my school is the weather. It's constantly cold and snowing and the sidewalks are never plowed.

The campus food prices. If you work a campus job, but can't even afford to eat there it seems kind of ridiculous.

The worst part is the weather on campus. It's typical northeast Ohio weather, so there's lots of rain and snow.

The worst thing is that some of my favorite places to get food on campus close at 8 on fridays and the weekend.