La Salle University

« See more reviews of La Salle University

Get involved with on campus clubs, sports and other activities. This will help you meet so many new people. Parents always try to get as much financial aid as possible, because it is possible.

Its not the school thats the most important thing its what the student puts into it. As long as you try your hardest and put in a good effort you will love where ever you attend.

Take all the time you need to choose the school thats right for you or your child. It is much harder to succeed in an environment that you do not enjoy.

You need to do a lot of self reflection and really try to find a school that you would feel comfortable being at.

I would make sure to choose the best college based on my major and based on the best financial aid package.

Always visit the college before attending. Get involved in school activities to help make friends.

Talk to an array current students, try to meet with professors in possible area of study

don't go to La Salle if you have a learning disablity you will find little to no help

Choose somewhere you want to go.

Visit schools more than once.