Lake Forest College

« See more reviews of Lake Forest College

A lot of the students here are fairly spoiled. This is a rich area in the community, and I've had roommates complain to the moon and back about how their parents wouldn't give them X or Y. It's rough because I'm paying for college myself, and it's annoying to hear someone be ungrateful when they're being given handouts that their parents aren't required to provide. Also, it gets freezing cold because the school is a ten minute walk from Lake Michigan.

Most students do not take full advantage of everything the school has to offer. For example, cultural activities are poorly attended and students that do get involved in clubs usually are in multiple clubs, but the majority of the student body is uninvolved or only in sports. I do not think this has anything to with the administration or anyone working for the school, it is purely my opinion of the student body.

Cliques can form very easily between student groups (basketball/football teams) but it is also very easy to have friends from everywhere

The lack of diversity. Most people are from privelged backgrounds.

Being from AZ originally, I really did not enjoy the snow.

The social life is bad-- there nothing to do

It is a competitive atmoshpere.

not many course choices

Schedule conflicts.

too political