Lamar University

« See more reviews of Lamar University

Lamar University is a very well organized school with a great diverse group of people. I'm glad I came here and am getting my education. Despite the fact that some professors are not all that interested in the students, I truly appreciate the ones who have motivated me to be strong and keep going. The cost to attend here may have gone higher due to some construction and a low grade football team but it is still worth it to come here.

Lamar University is a small hometown college, that is well known for their engineering and nursing programs, that has a small greek life, plays in Division I sports and offers students a good education for an affordable price at a small campus where staff and faculty know the students very well and take great interest in them.

When you attend Lamar University for the first time you encounter an atmosphere of Texan hospitality, community service, academic excellence, social responsibility, campus involvement, and an all-around professional air of business.

My school is the perfect size because everything is in walking distance, there are people of all ages, races, and economic backgrounds here, and you honestly learn stuff in class.

Lamar University is a diverse, respected, and challenging university filled with many posibilities and essentials needed for life's endeavors.

Lamar University is a clean and organized campus with a faculty and staff that are very polite and strive to be student advocates.

Lamar university is a fun, yet loving enviroment, many will learn and grow for the positive while attending this university.

the first thing i though when i saw it was its a nice fit for me reasonable size class are in close reach of the dorms

My school is a wonderful institution to attend with small classes and great professors that care about the students.

Service to the loca community(ies) by educating students who will most likely become a part of the area workforce.