Lancaster Bible College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lancaster Bible College

Lancaster Bible College is an extremely friendly and accepting campus. Students are kind, and professors are always willing and eager to help you. The campus is small, but beautiful. I feel that the classes really are helpful in preparing students to go into life and prepare for whatever is ahead of them.

Overall, LBC is a great college to attend. Going here is shaping me into the well-rounded, confident, spiritually driven person I am. The atmosphere is welcoming and encouraging. The faculty here treats students as their own. The professors are great and always ready to help. Awesome place for awesome people who love an awesome God.

Jessie

I have really enjoyed attending here, mostly because of the community feel of the school. Sometimes, the classes can be tougher than I was expecting, but they push you, which is good. There have been tough parts to this year, but I have been so grateful for the support that I have received from the student body. I would highly recommend this school to anyone considering going.

Matthew

I love the college. It has an amazing Christian atmosphere, which helps me grow both academically and spiritually. The staff is always friendly and readily available for questions and conversation and my peers are all great people. I am truly blessed to be going here and i cant wait to see how God uses me here.

Josiah

I think it is a good college. I do not like the lack of meaningful conversations between students and I hate the lack of responsibility that students take to keep the dorms clean and nice. There seems to be a lot of immaturity among the college students. The professors that I have had so far are amazing and really care about their students. The outside of the campus looks nice and is well kept.

Lancaster Bible College's staff is not just there to teach-- they invest in their students. They make it a priority to not only help a student succeed in the classroom, but also in life in general and in pursuing a career after college. This is a huge draw-in to LBC. When one can go in knowing he is about to receive a quality education and also the relationships that come with loving professors who genuinely care about life outside of the classroom, there is nothing lacking.

Christine

I love it! The professors are knowledgeable and approachable, and the students are friendly. In addition, there's almost always something going on to get involved with, and if not, there's plenty of people ready for an adventure in the nearby city, farm country, or scenic overlooks!

Orgert

Lancaster Bible College is an educational institution that cares for the mind, spirit & soul of the student. Students are always considered a priority. Personally I am enjoying the time in class and conversations I have with professors and students.

Jonathan

This is a great school in growing professionally and spiritually. I have received countless hours of helpful instruction both in my personal life but, also in my professional life. This institution does a good job in preparing individuals for post college living. However, there are several drawbacks to this college that need to be addressed, such as academics are easy compared to other local universities.

Jasmine

Great teacher thus far. Staff is welcoming and very helpful. Easy to access online services and other academic departments. My advisor is very personable and wants to fully support you in future educational and professional endeavors and goals. Such a great school.

Great academic program and awesome professors. All the staff really care about the students academically, emotionally, and spiritually. The culture/people here seem to be a little complacent in their genuineness and their faith. Also, there are few people who want to have intellectual conversation. The meal plans are too expensive for the quality of food being served.

Madeline

Transferring to Lancaster was very nerve racking for me but the staff and students have made it the most memorable experience and I couldn't be more thankful for the people I am blessed with here to push me a help me grow. I am so glad God put me here and I am so glad I had the courage to apply!!

Has an overall good atmosphere, but there is borderline nothing to do on campus. If you like to watch sports games that's about it. Also, there are strict dress code guidelines, tough chapel policy, and dorm room checks to ensure you keep everything very clean.

Nicholas

I am only part way through my first semester so my opinion should not be weighed heavily. However, I could not be more impressed with my experience so far. The professors are fantastic, the courses excellent, the facilities terrific, and the atmosphere inviting. I look forward to these next four years of personal growth and development.

Molly

This school is absolutely incredible. There professors and staff are always willing and ready to help and assist with anything that you need. You walk down the hallway or the sidewalk and everybody says hi, and is friendly to others. It is a beautiful and quaint college located right outside the heart of Lancaster City.

Brianna

It is an amazing school. Professors are very knowledgeable and genuinely care about the students. Rooms are a bit small, but are double-occupancy which is nice. Great location and overall facility, not in a big city but not in the middle of nowhere either. Although I am an online student, the online orientation her been thorough. I love they give life experience credits.

Alicia

It is the best place in the area if you want to be taught through a Christian lens of understanding. Everything is someone how linked to the Christian belief system, and you will meet many people like you who love God and are there to deepen their relationship with him, as well as their understanding of him. You will have chapel every morning, you may attend church on campus on Sundays, people hang up hammocks outside for recreation, they have great scholarship/financial aid opportunities, and so much more. Definitely fell in love immediately, because it felt like a home away from home.

John

The campus is a small school with a focus on Christian value taught during mandatory chapel times and in the classroom. This school was one I purposely chose to grow in,y faith and knowledge after attending a public high school. The professors are engaging and and have a genuine interest in the students.

Ethan

I believe that LBC is an excellent option for secondary education due to a variety of reasons. First off, It's a safe environment where students can mature physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Not only that, but both the faculty members and students are kind-hearted, sincere people. Not just that, but the difficulty of the curriculum challenges students to take responsibility for managing their time to meet standards. LBC also has a few shops that allow you to get a snack, buy a cool book, or even some clothes. LBC's only downside is the food, which they're continually improving. Overall, I give LBC a 9/10.

Aubrie

Lancaster Bible College has provided me with some of the best relationships - some I will certainly have for a life time! My professors are intentional about serving the Lord and serving students. The library is great corner of campus and they provide great academic services.