Langston University

« See more reviews of Langston University

The lack of efficiency in all aspects. The financial aide office acts like they don't know anything, admissions loses paper work, the housing isn't worth what we're being charged. Just about anything service related comes with a hassle. We're already in the middle of nowhere, the least they could do is help the students who are actually trying. That's another thing, students who are academically handling their business, suffer the most. And this school is going to lose out on some excellent students if they continue down this road.

The most frustrating about my school is in major some classes/courses that are required for graduation, they only offer once every other semester. That is definitely not fair for students who do not excel in classes/courses will have to wait until the next year to take that class/course, possibly holding them back from graduating.

the most frustrating thing about Langston University is that the financial aid office, is low on staff, so things aren't being done in a timely fashion.

The only thing I find frustrating is that we have no where to go grocery shopping on campus for the ones like me who doesn't have a car.

It costs a lot of money. For the experience, it all worth it, but it is challenging at times. Go for it, though!

The most frustrating thing would have to be not toward my school, but toward the people who critism it.

BEING AWAY FROM MY FAMILY. NOT HAVING A JOB OR ANY SOURCE OF INCOME.