Syracuse, NY

Le Moyne College

« See more reviews of Le Moyne College

I believe the worst thing about my school is probably the expected cost. however, with planning and research you can find scholarships and financial aid to offset the cost to the same as a public school cost.

In my personal opinion, the worst thing about my school is that the food selection is not very desirable. Personally, most of it I find to be un-appetizing. Also, the cost of the school is a major con.

The worst thing about this campus would be the nonreligous atmosphere. Even though this is a Catholic school, there are very few students aas well as professors who attend church regularly.

The food in the cafe is not good, but they have recently added new places to eat on campus that are much better. The gym needs to be expanded with more cardio equipment.

Sometimes it is hard for commuters to get to know their classmates. this is a result of limited access to the dorms, so commuters are sometimes at a disadvantage

There are not tons of things to do off campus aside from drinking/partying. The college does do a good job offering on campus things, however.

I could not stand the people in many of the offices who did not do their jobs properly. I also had some bad professors.

When you are a transfer student it is really hard to make friends. It is also difficult for a commuter to make friends.

Food can be awful, Res life can be a pain in the ass, and sometimes you get stuck with bad professors

Not very diverse, and does not have many extra-curricular activities.