Le Moyne College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Le Moyne College

Christina

Wish the school put the money we pay them to the best use. Recent renovations are an improvement but great work is still to be done !

Chloe

Le Moyne is a very friendly college. There’s a lot of different clubs and sports to join and everyone is very helpful if you are ever lacking in a subject. Very beautiful campus as well. Le Moyne is on a hill so there are great views to be seen walking to and from classes.

Star

When I first stepped on campus I felt like I belong there. I toured several campuses before this one but only Le Moyne made me feel at home. The sense of christian culture but also the acceptance if you don't follow it won me over immediately. The housing is good, and the class sizes are small which gives a better opportunity for one on one tutoring. Plenty of majors and opportunities to exile, a real solid school.

Kennedy

Le Moyne is an incredible place to be. The people are warm and welcoming and always look out for each other. Some of the staff can be a little rude but other than that most people here are very nice. The academics are pretty good, some teachers are easier than others but that can be said about a lot of places.

Le Moyne was my first choice college, and I stand by that opinion still. Everyone here is overall nice and supportive. There is always a variety of activities for anyone on campus. The commute is okay for the most part, and food here is usually plentiful and good! Every time I tell someone I am a Le Moyne Student, they always say " That's a really good school! " This school is also good for those going into business majors and future nurses. The Accounting program here is fantastic here, and recommend this school to anyone who wants to make a promising career!

Daniel

LeMoyne college has a multitude of hidden problems. When you arrive as a freshman, there is a good chance you will be forced into a triple or quadruple. This means you will have 3/4 students living in a space designed for two humans to live. There are no hand dryers or towels in the bathrooms, so you cannot dry your hands. As a result of this, students don't wash there hands, and illness spreads like wildfire. Wifi is spotty at best and in my current living situation as a junior, I don't have access to the campus network. LeMoyne doesn't provide lighting in their residences or garbage cans on campus. You must purchase your own lamps and bulbs to light your dorm and you must carry your trash around until you get home. If you are lucky enough to have a kitchen, it certainly won't include a dishwasher or microwave. Despite all of these housing problems, LeMoyne requires students to remain on campus for all four years, and they even charge those who disobey this rule for the full cost of housing. On top of all of this, there is a massive parking problem. Don't pay for a parking spot, because even if you pay, you aren't guaranteed a spot. If the lot you paid for is full, and you opt to park in a different lot, LeMoyne will hit you with a ticket or even tow your car. Gunshots are commonly heard on the periphery of campus, and LeMoyne frequently fails to alert students of crime in the area. All in all, don't come here unless it's your final option. The housing is extremely outdated and over-crowded. Registering for classes is a nightmare as you won't be able to register for most of the classes you NEED. The biggest problem, in my opinion, is that you won't feel safe in certain areas of campus.

Khalil

Overall Le Moyne is boring. But if that’s your type of thing, then go for it. I wished there was Greek life. I absolutely love Greek life and without there being any system at Le Moyne, I feel like I don’t fit it. There isn’t much to do on campus. Wished there was more to do.

Christiana

I absolutely fell in love with Le Moyne my freshman year! I loved meeting new people and getting involved in our community. Everyone on campus has phin spirit! I love going to our sports games and watching my friends play. We have such a welcoming and supportive community. I have loved all of my professors, they are all so personable. All the staff on this campus is amazing, from the teachers and administrators, to the lunch and janitorial staff! Our campus is so beautiful, especially around Christmas time! And have you ever heard of Dolphy Day? It is the best day of the year at Le Moyne and students look forward to it all year long! It is a day of school spirit, dancing, playing games, and hanging out with friends. I am so proud to be a Phin and I love Le Moyne College!

Sidney

Le Moyne is a very small school that allows professors and students to have 1 v 1 time. This makes learning a lot easier and really helps the student academically. The food is not the best, but there is off place campus places to eat. As a student athlete, I am very busy, but most students that attend LMC are involved with extra curricular, varsity sports or club activites.

It is a small campus with students that are invested in their education and professors that are invested in their students education. There are a wide range of extracurricular activities so there's something for everyone. The courses are stimulating and interesting.

Angelique

Overall I believe le moyne is an excellent school because we are tight knit community that is interested in helping others and making sure you can be the best that you are. I am happy with my decision to come to Lemoyne because of the wonderful opportunities that are offered and the amazing friends that you gain while being here. I encourage students to high school to check Le moyne out because of the diversity, financial opportunities and unforgettable college memories!

David

From the moment I stepped onto LeMoyne's campus, I felt welcomed and instantly connected to its environment. There is an abundance of opportunity for social, academic, and professional growth and professors not only make themselves extremely accessible to students, but they also become mentors and friends. The commitment to excellence binds everything students do and the college strives to offer any and all support needed to help students meet the rigor. A small college environment with larger university services!

Andrea

Beyond the academic opportunities such as campus activities, seminars, career fairs, campus jobs and great classes this school has been one the greatest things to ever happen in my life. I love this campus so much, here I have met my mentors, best friends and family. More importantly I am getting to know a side of myself that I never really got to meet before which is my independence and though overrated at times, since now I am responsible for cooking, cleaning and the dreadful student loans I am able to grow into the adult that not only my parents will be proud of but also me.

Suz

Le Moyne is a joke I wish I didn’t come here. Professors don’t return emails, many office workers are rude. Students are clueless about how to live without mommy and daddy. Class registration, housing, and parking are nightmares. Clubs are full of people who don’t want to be there. Caf food gets old quick.