Lehigh University

« See more reviews of Lehigh University

Lehigh University, a small community service oriented campus in an urban setting with an abundance of school pride, surrounds me with an enriching environment, providing me with all necessary resources and more that allows me to flourish in my endeavors.

Lehigh University is a place where you can succeed, a place where all your goals can be met, a place where you can engage in the community, you just have to do it, get involved, and allow yourself the time and space you need to realize your dreams.

Lehigh University is well-rounded with a diverse group of students, excellent professors and academics, and a social life with activities that are not only fun, but include volunteer and philanthropy work.

Lehigh Univeristy truely embodies the work hard, play hard mentality as it is filled with motivated, talented and social individuals who together form a unified and spirited campus.

Lehigh University provides a great college experience for students who need a good balance of academics and social life and it caters to a variety of interests and personalities.

Lehigh University is a small, private school that puts academics in high regard and fosters school-spirited students and a majority of these students participate in greek life.

a university transitioning from a placewhere privileged people learn to make money to now more of a place where anyone is welcome to learn so that they can change the world

Lehigh University is great engineering and business school and has a really strong alumni network that allows students to find high paying jobs upon graduation.

Lehigh University is a perfectly sized school for smart, competitive students specializing in Business, Engineering and many other fields.

Lehigh is a place where you can find yourself, connect with others, and make the changes you need to make in your life.