Lehigh University

« See more reviews of Lehigh University

It is definately very helpful to know what you want to do before you get to school. That way, you are very motivated to earn a high GPA from the start, rather than find out later what it is you are interested in and then become excited about working hard to excell.

Prepare for life in advance. You could never be too early in your preparation process. Prioritize your obligations. You do not need to be experienced with everything. Just be an expert at a couple of things and work hard to perfect your skills in these areas.

Be sure to talk to students who are do not work for the school - ask those walking around, ask people that you/your child knows about whats it really like. be sure to talk to people in and out of greek, different majors etc etc

Definately look beyond just the classes offered. Talking to students is the best way. It is always interesting to ask people what they don't like about their school, because that is not something they may readily offer

Make sure you talk to students in your major! I would be more than happy to tell any engineering student to stay as far away as possible, but if you are business, by all means, this is a great school for you!

You'll love college, just remember to try slightly harder on those APs, because you didn't do nearly as bad on that physics one thatn you thought, and please remember to be even more outgoing than you are now.

Don't make decisions on a whim. Be proactive applying to schools, and think of what the next four years at each institution would be like. Be realistic. Figure out what you want and then go get it.

I would advise going to a larger school to have access to a community with more resources and opportunities for work, being involved with the community during school, and living a more normal life.

Students should look for the school that would help them to accomplish their goals, enjoy the studying time, and also get them into a good job right after graduation.

Just go where you want and don't let region or other people influence you. While in college remember to study, but still have fun, too many burn themselves out.