Lewis University

« See more reviews of Lewis University

The fact that they make you take at least one theology course as a general education requirement. The reason why I don't like this is because I am an athiest, and those classes can be very boring.

The thing I like least is how it is just jammed into Romeoville and there isn't a "college" feel to it. Outside of Lewis, it is just houses and a separate neighborhood with little to offer.

The professors tend to be more strict so you do not have as much freedom as you would at some colleges. Also I don't live on campu but I here that there is not much of a social world here.

It can be conservative. By that I mean it is still quite religious and has some tight rules. It is also quite expensive . However, most people know each other and like going here.

I dont really find anything bad enough to write about. My school is small and offers alot of outside help if needed. plus you get plenty of one on one time with your teachers.

There are not very many good food choices. I with there was more healthy options. I feel that other than nursing and aviations there are not many strong degree programs.

The lack of specific or specialized courses. The student body limits the school from providing really diverse and varied classes, especially in the fine arts.

I think the worst thing about my school, Lewis University, would be that there isn't much going on during the weekends on campus for the resident students.

The worst thing about Lewis University is parking; students constently have to look for parking and wait around 15 minutes for a free space.

The worst thing about my school has to be the weekends. Everyone packs up and goes home, leaving the school empty. boring, and depressing.