Lewis University

« See more reviews of Lewis University

Lewis University is a beautiful school but, just like every other college/university, it isn’t for everyone. If you want to attend a college that has a big student population and has a lot of extracurricular events going on almost every day, then Lewis University isn’t for you. Also, if you want to live in a college that is in the middle of a big city you should probably reconsider going to Lewis. The University is located in Romeoville which is a small suburb in Illinois and the campus is also enclosed.

I think that my school is good for everyone because if you like to be by yourself then this school works for you vecause you can be in small classes and do things in the class and even out of class you can find a nice private place to be by yourself. And even if you don't want to be all be yourself you can fine an activety that you can join in and have fun with a group of people. Also there is a variety of class to take so i think that the school works for everyone.

Because this is a LaSallian and Catholic university I would not recommend people that have faith in different religions and follow it very restrictly; even though, it would be very interesting to learn about different religions and beliefs as well. Other than that it hard to define would not be allowed to go to school. School is public to any individual, from youger ages until later. Come in and ejoy it! Studying is always fun in here!

You shouldn't attend this school if you are all about going out or the social aspect of college. There aren't tons of parties, and most students care a lot about thier studies. Also, don't attend this school if you don't plan on coming to class a lot because the class size is small and most classes take attendance. Most of the teachers are active with their students so they know if you are there or not.

There is not one person that should not attend this school. Even though it is a school based around the Catholic and Lasallian heritage, we have a ride variety of students of different cultures, religions, and countries in general. We take much pride in the diversity of our student body. The bigger variety we have means more different viewpoints and learning advantages.

This is a very friendly conservative midwest college. Most motivated students would do well here academically. The campus is seperate from everything around it, so if you are looking for a campus adjacent to a town this is not it. This is a campus where you need a car to go anywhere, so if you don't have one, you will struggle to find things to do and places to shop.

Someone who's more worried about parties and socializing than their actual education. There are people who party, but it's not excessive like it can be at bigger campuses. There isn't always something to do on the weekends here because it IS a small campus, so someone who prefers bigger schools and more socializing probably wouldn't be happy here.

Lewis University encompasses people of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, and values. It is a diverse and esteemed school that appreciates and encourages all of its students. The only people that shouldn't attend Lewis University are those that are not interested in obtaining a great education or learning about the many cultures of the world.

Academically speaking, as long as the student is within the university's academic requirements, I feel that no student should be denied admission. Students should be expelled however if they do not maintain a 2.0 GPA. Also, those students who cheat, plagiaraze, and have excess drug use should no longer be allowed to attend Lewis University.

If an individual is not dedicated to their studies and just wants to socialize all the time, then they may want to reconsider paying the pricetag just to hang out with friends. There needs to be a balance between school, work, and friends. Lewis will guide students in time management.