Linfield College-McMinnville Campus

« See more reviews of Linfield College-McMinnville Campus

Overall, my classmates are very active in the learning process with a true desire to expand their knowledge and apply what they learn to their intended careers. As a result, it is a very competitive atmosphere in the classroom, but relaxed enough that you can always look to each other for help. They are very understanding in that they can relate to the difficulties and requirements that other students must deal with academically, this common ground making the students closer both in and outside the classroom.

My classmates are more often than not, very intelligent and kind people. They have no problem focusing during class and working together on the course-work. I have the phone number of at least 1 person in all of my classes. Everyone is very approachable and we help eachother with all the work. I am never afraid to text them or ask to meet up with them to work on a project or clarify a subject.

My classmates are very intelligent people who care about their education. They work hard to the best of their ability and are very friendly. They are also from every different ethnicity, including many foreign exchange student. I also only have on average 50 kids or less in each of my classes, so it makes it easier to get to know them and easier to have a relatioship with them.

After completing my first semester at Linfield College, I would describe the members of my small freshman class as being very goal-oriented, competitive, and enthusiastic about learning; the upper classman I have associated with have a more focused educational enthusiasm without the nervous, competitive energy of the freshman.

Classmates are often very welcoming, open-minded and motivating. Class sizes are normally small, so the opportunity to really bond with your classmates not only on an academic level, but on a personal level is presented to you.

Linfield students are extremely driven academically and socially by the shared goal of achieving greatness at the same time as creating relationships that will last a lifetime.

My classmates are willing to go out of their way to help me and they are very willing to talk about anything that goes on in the classroom and outside the classroom.

There are all types of groups. I have found that I have mixed with all. Some groups are still stuck in highschool, but I think that you will find that anywhere.

My classmates are passionate people who are interested in everything from playing basketball in the pool to the writing of James Joyce.

My classmates are interesting, sometimes shy but usually outgoing, and truly value the education Linfield provides in the classroom.