Lipscomb University

« See more reviews of Lipscomb University

I tell them it is a very good school and the campus is beautiful. i also tell them that the teachers are awesome and the food is good too. I have al lot fun when they do events like games, plays and dances. i talk to them a lot about this event called paint th herd. it was amazing because we danced all night and got covered in paint

2 things: It's convience to Nashville. I love how close Lipscomb is to so many activities in Nashville. The other is that it is Christian based. I went to a Christian high school, and many of my friends that went to a non-Christian school miss the atmosphere. I love that I can talk about my religion freely here.

I have met the most amazing people and made friends for life. Nashville is an amazing place to go to school- there is so much to do! Lipscomb is known in Nashville and has a good reputation which makes it much easier to get a job there than anywhere else. You'll never run out of things to do!

The campus is gorgeous and everyone is very nice and outgoing. If you have struggles, which everyone does, there are always people to come around you and provide support to help you back on your feet. I love this place.

To be honest, I usually brag about the unusual and extremely high percentage of beautiful women that attend the school.

The Christian atmosphere, attentative teachers, beautiful campus and the care they provide for the students.

the feeling of community and the school's involvement within the community.

It has a great business school faculty and the location is incredible.

About my spiritual enviroment.

Class size was perfect.