Brookville, NY

LIU Post

« See more reviews of LIU Post

Lazy. In more ways then one. It seems the administrative staff has no patience and/concern for the students, the staff is too old and thus burnt out not providing any real challenge in courses, and he students being aware of this generally produce alot of excuses to get by without fulfilling their coursework. Also, this school continuously gives bills with aproximated fees and later applies a series of charges that seem to be unexplainable by the staff, implying they are unessessary fees. Have been scammed out of thousands of borrowed dollars by this university.

Scenic, with emphasis on acadamics, but much of the staff doesn't seem helpful or to really know their jobs.

CW Post is extremley overpriced, you must be an idependent person willing to stay on top of the faculty.

Very comforting and warm welcoming. Easy to adjust to and great environment for learning.

A quality education and a aplace where learning and experience help build your future.

An expensive but good oppurtunity to get the experience I need to achieve my dreams.

Well rounded school with the "just right" feel to accommodate various individuals.

This school is very disorganized, however the program that I am in is very strong.

Not very helpful in any way (not enough financial aid and not enough learning)

The key to better things in life and a bright future.