Brookville, NY

LIU Post

« See more reviews of LIU Post

The classmates differe depending on which courses you take, but for the most part all of them are very similar. You have those who really care about getting an education, those who are there because it's the only way their parents will support them or those who are a lot older and are coming back to take a few classes. The strongest vibe you get from these people, is that they really don't care how well they do in college. Their attitude is just as pathetic as the professors.

My classmates are very focused and do contribute to the learning process of being in the classroom in some ways. But I personally would not look for my classmates to make friends. People in the classroom are too themselves most of the time, but are those you would turn to for notes and such, but aren't the first people you would turn to.

I do not start at LIU Post until this Sprign semester (2015), but I know a lot of people who go there from high school and I know they are great classmates who always love to help others and are not afraid to ask for help. They are always trying to better themselves and work very hard. They are also very kind and funny.

I find most people are friendly, and fairly responsible but there are a good number of people who are very irresponsible and don't really care about their academic work.

Most of my classmates are freshmen who live on campus in the dormitory who are young, smart, and detrmined to achieve their goals in life.

My classmates are racially and ethnically diverse, and they are very good people to be around and make friends with.

All of my classmates are diversed, each coming from a different background whether it be ethnic or cultural.

My classmates are a very unique group of individuals with many backgrounds and are always willing to help.

Classmates are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and actively participate in class discussions.

My classmates are from all different country and they all work very hard.