Lock Haven University

« See more reviews of Lock Haven University

If a person is looking for a big city environment or a big school environment, then this school is not for them. Texas A&M-Kingsville is the total opposite of all of that. Kingsville is a small ranching and farming town. The campus only has 6000 students attending and you run into somebody you recognize every day, whether you know them or not. It is also a school recommended for those going into an engineering, science, or teaching field. The school has proud programs in those fields that are well respected.

If a person comes from a large city and is very extroverted, Lock Haven is not the place to attend. It is a very low key campus with tons of activities but you need to make yourself open and ambitous to join them. If you need action every weekend or non-stop fun then choose wisely! Also, it is not the most elite university or well known, so if a person is just looking for the name to get by in life (ex. Penn State) then this should not be a top choice.

Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania always accepts any type of person but if I had to say what certain type of person shouldn't attend, I would have to say someone who doesn't have school spiirit and is not focused on their studies. Lock Haven holds academics very high, as well as being a completely dry campus and being supportive of our school sports and other extra curricular activities.

The kind of person that should not attend this school is someone who is going to school just for the social life. If a person is not going to focus on their classes and school work, they shouldn't even bother coming because it's a waste of their money and the university's time and space.

The kind of person that should not attend Lock Haven University is a person who prefers a lot of students in a classroom. Lock Haven University is a small university located in a small town.

I've found that people who come from big towns and like to be always on the go often don't enjoy Lock Haven. It is a small town college and, like most small towns there isn't a lot to do.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend Lock Haven University is the type of person who loves big city life. LHU is a "small college lifestyle, big city education."

There really isnt any kind of student that shouldnt attend this school. LHU is open to anybody who wishes to attend.

If you like a big city with a lot of things to do on the weekend, then Lock Haven is not your school.

Extremely conservitive people that are not looking to have a good time while learning.