Macomb Community College

« See more reviews of Macomb Community College

Macomb has small classrooms and a personal atmosphere. You get one on one attention from your instructors and it has a very nice campus. I was very pleased with my experience there and I plan on taking more classes at Macomb in January.

Macomb Community College is a great college to get started in; It's not totally overwhelming with having to live on campus and it's not too big to where you get lost easily.

My school is very diverse. I see people of every ethnic background, social class, and religion available; It provides an excellent enviornmen for learning.

Macomb Community college is a comfortable, convenient and affordable college that any person would feel happy to call their higher educational school.

Macomb Community College is a great place to learn and, unlike the stereotypical community college, not subpar to four-year universities.

Macomb Community College is close to home and provides me with prerequisite courses so I can transfer to a university in the near future.

A place where the strong go to learn how to fight life's constant challenges and take away valuable knowledge to be used all our lives.

Small School , Small Class room size great learning Environment we have a nice Applied Science Department.

Macomb Community College is very friendly