North Manchester, IN

Manchester University

« See more reviews of Manchester University

The most frustrating thing about Manchester College is students like I who trouble to find their way, to really have an overall happiness with their placement there. I would suggest that out of all graduates this year only a 1/4 are happy with the school overall. Haha, traveling to chicago for a soccer tournament I ran into a former student. He was very enthuastic and polite, but as the story holds true for most alumni he could not find an occupation in his area of study.

The most frustrating thing about Manchester is really not even about the school, it is about the people attending. What most frustrates me is when students do not take advantage of the learning, cultural, and social experiences here and just sit in their rooms and play video games.

The fact that we simply cannot seem to get the minority students and international students to mest together as well as we would like. Everyone stays where they are comfortable.

There are so many hoops to jump through to organize a program or group that some groups haven't been able to get off the ground.

The most frustrating thing is that it is small and country. The athletic facilities are below average.

The school serves the leftovers from lunch for dinner in a different form.

One that does frustrate me is how much it cost to go there.

It seems to be too small at times.