North Manchester, IN

Manchester University

« See more reviews of Manchester University

Before I came to this school I wish I had known two things. First, I wish that I had known that this experience would be one of the best experiences of a lifetime. When I first came to school, I was scared and worried that I would not fit in, not find friends, and not like being so far from home. Now, I love it all! I also wish that I would have known how hard it would be to finance the rising costs of attending Manchester College. These monetary problems constantly worry me, but I really want this education!

Honestly the only really thing that I wish i would have know was that on Advising Days you set down and create your own schedule for your first semester. I wish I would have had more time to look at each course to see what really interested me.

Before I came to Manchester College, I wish I would have known about the difficulty in dealing with the administration. I also wish I had a stronger view of their Athletic Training program, as that would had made them my first choice

I wish I woud have known that you need a car to go everywhere and that it is a school that focuses on the core classes, almost more than the intended majors.

I came in with an open mind, so I don't think I would change anything. I have enjoyed getting to know the campus over the years.

There really isn't anything that I wish I had known before hand I just do.

how hard school was going to be