Marist College

« See more reviews of Marist College

Safe, challenging, diverse. Great academic program. Helpful professors and counselors. Lots of different activities. A bit more partying than I'd like. A little challenging finding parties that don't involve drinking. Great student activities programs for things off campus and nearby in New York City. A lot of student organizations. The food could be better.

If you are willing to put yourself out there, talk to professors, and become involved in the many available clubs than Marist will give back to you, but you can't expect the school to do work for you and even if you do most of the work yourself, sometimes you still have to push the school into doing its job.

Marist College defines balance in most areas: theoretical v. practical, competitive v. relaxed, partying v. studying - no matter how you like to spend your time, you will find a group of friendly people at Marist who will love doing the same things - and they'll stay with you for the rest of your life.

Marist is a party-centric college that somehow still manages to maintain an atmosphere of academix rigor; its an incredibly scenic campus however the horrible weather conditions for 6 months of the school year entirely dimish this aspect of the college.

Marist college is a well rounded four year college that incorporates learning, experience, and the ability to succeed in your major with the help of all your professors.

Marist is a beautiful school that will help you succeed academically while you experience the college social life. We call it the "Harvard on the Hudson."

Marist is full of upper middle class conservative Ugg boot stereotypes who usually care more about drinking 4 days a week rather than studying.

Marist College is a beautiful, hands on, community that prepares you not only for your major or future job, but your entire life ahead.

Marist College is a medium sized school with the career opportunities of a big school located in the beautiful Hudson Valley.

One of the most gorgeous campus', settled in the Hudson Valley, with a few incredible teachers that made it all worth it.