Marquette University

« See more reviews of Marquette University

The worst thing about my school would have to be the financial cost of attendance. I love everything about Marquette and I don't see myself attending any other college/ university, but I know that it will be a struggle for me to pay off student loans.

The worst thing about school is the cold winters. I am aware that the flaw is just a matter of location and weather, and that the problem can be fixed by putting on extra layers, but campus is a lot more beautiful in the spring and fall seasons.

The worst thing about Marquette is that it is a big enough school that there do happen to be lecture halls with 200+ students. This is especially true for classes that are general education or early undergraduate classes.

I do not appreciate the weekend alcohol, binge-drinking culture. I am happy to be living off-campus at this time for this reason. I have seen a lot of classmates taking big risks with their well-being.

The worst thing about my school is the assumption from other schools that each and every student attending Marquette University are spoiled rich kids, when in reality I am not one of those students.

The amount work that needs to be done for each class and how little time there is to finish it and the amount the tuition is for the amount of value we recieve from it.

Marquette is located right by downtown Milwaukee. As in any city safety is always a concern. But Marquette provides great campus safety that I rarely ever feel unsafe.

Marquette University is very close to the Lake Michigan - which is lovely during the summer and spring, but the weather that comes off the lake can be bitterly cold.

Probably the lack of diversity - while there is a Global Village and exchange students, there is not as much diversity on campus (with students or faculty).

The administration is slow moving to change or makes change just for the sake of chage. They also make those changes years behind when they should be made.