New Ulm, MN
Martin Luther College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Martin Luther College

Nick

Martin Luther College is an extremely safe environment for Christian learning to become a teacher or a pastor. The staff is very kind and regularly available, the class size is small enough for regular one on one learning from the professors. Martin Luther College is the perfect place to study to become a Christian teacher and serve God with your abilities.

Mary

I think Martin Luther College is a school very dedicated to its mission. It is a friendly, safe environment where people can learn the skills they need to succeed. The hands on experiences and campus-wide activities make it an excellent place to prepare for the ministry.

Allison

I love my college. I feel very equipped to enter the full time teaching mission, and I am only entering my third year there. Our professors remind us daily through words and actions that they care for us and want us to succeed. I feel blessed and excited about my own future in shaping the communities future. For some reason I was unable to rate the individual categories, but I would have rated them all 5 because they do a great job making the students a part of their family.

Holly

This school is very high rated in my opinion, the campus environment is great and promotes meaningful learning . I think this college is a an awesome place to acquire a great education and make friendships that last a lifetime, there is truly no other college like it in the US.

Mykenna

love the family atmosphere.

love the family atmosphere.

I think Martin Luther College is awesome! I feel loved, safe, and well educated. It feels as though they really want me to succeed as a teacher.

Paul

Martin Luther College trains men and women to be future workers in schools and churches in the Wisconsin Evangelical Luthean Synod.

Martin Luther College is unique because it is a small school (enrollment is usually around 800). There is a high sense of community at this school. There is good comradery among students attending this school.

I would tell myself to take all classes seriously. If I missed out on anything during my college experience, it was completely my fault. I know that I learned a lot during my time at Martin Luther College, but I know that I could have learned much more had I taken each class seriously. There were times I did not try very hard in classes and chose to spend my time on other things. I would tell myself to study harder and to go above and beyond what the curriculem required.

Melissa

I think that most of my classmates are very friendly and open to having new experiences; they make this school a very enjoyable place to be.

I would tell myself to take school seriously and to try my hardest. The grades you get in high school do matter. They are the grades that will help you get scholarships. I would also tell myself to be more responsible especially when it comes to money. College is expensive and whatever you do not have saved up you are going to end up taking out in loans. Remember to use the gifts that God has given you and he will bless you in the end.

I do not like the internet because it is usually very slow and it makes it a challenge to do research or submit homework on time.

Shanna

My classmates are very kind and supportive.

My classmates are very kind and supportive.

Through attending college I have gained an experience which I could have not gained elsewhere. First and foremost, I have received the education necessary to be adept for the job which I am pursuing, and will be placed in at graduation. Apart from the academic benefit of attending college, I have made friends which I will be able to connect with for the rest of my life. Also, the college which I am attending has placed me in a community of fellow workers who will continue to support me throughout my ministry. Overall, my college experience so far has allowed me to grow into the young woman that I am. I would never take this experience for granted, because I know that each and every day brings me one step closer to fulfilling my dreams.

I can't think of any bad things, really, about my school

Martin Luther College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.