Maryville University of Saint Louis

« See more reviews of Maryville University of Saint Louis

The worst trait Maryville has would probably be its diversity. Growing up in a small town, I never really got to experience any diversity to other cultures/races and wanted to see how other people lived and viewed things. Being a small school, Maryville does not have many people of other races or cultures, but if you make a point to ask the people who are ethnically diverse, they are more than happy to share their views and morals with you.

The worst thing that I have noticed in attending Maryville University is the price that it costs to be enrolled. It is very difficult for middle/lower class families such as my own to try to come up with the funds to attend this University.

Although Maryville tries to connect the students, and get them more involved, I feel that more can be done. As a transfer student, it was hard to find ways to get involved.

The worst thing about my school is the pressure to be perfect; you don't have to be involved in and good at everything but sometimes it feels that way!

Most of the teachers seem to care, but there are a couple who are only into being right and not worrying about the students learning.

Funding for the school is spent on things that most student body would agree could be better spent in other ways.

since its private, people are very clicky, more so then high school. i also hate the weather!

Its is very expensive and the financial aid people are not very helpful

The worst thing about this school is the lack of cultural diversity.