Maryville University of Saint Louis Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Maryville University of Saint Louis

Cierra

Maryville is a great school if you are a health profession major or in one of their major programs like sports business. They really push those in these fields to exceed by paying more attention to these programs than the regular majors. Professors in these fields are more likely to stick around as well because of this.

Darius

Maryville University is a very organized and family based school. I personally absolutely love Maryville University and I’m proud to be a Maryville Saint. They will find anyway to provide to your needs whether it be academic or social. If you live on campus or commute it is a great school.

Martesa

Maryville is a really great school for academics it's mostly great for nursing but there are other great programs. There's a lot of extracurricular activities and clubs to join. The food is tolerable but not great. And the students on campus are very friendly and willing to hold a conversation.

Tylin

I think maryville is a womderful university with friendly people and good academics. It will benefit me in the future and help me succeed in life. Whne I first got here I thought Maryville would be hard and that other stidents would be mean but when I arrived here. The people was friendly and open and it made me feel like home.

Cameryn

I absolutely love Maryville, overall the staff are very friendly and are willing to work with you. Maryville may be a smaller college but it helps to create a close family type of atmosphere. There is always something to go to on campus and a lot of times Maryville provides rides to an off-campus event.

Tylin

It makes me feel like home and feel safe. The people here are great. I would recommend this to a lot of people because you will get the education you are looking for.

Julia

Great School! The professors are genuine and care. Counseling services are terrible, so don't reach out to the on campus counselors. They are very limited and will drop you at any given point leaving you picking up the pieces. Not acceptable.

Virginia

I really enjoy my time at the university. My God mom went to the university as well. the university has a good program for adults wanting to attend school. The program provides varied options for classes, both day and evening. I am to finally graduate pending my completion of a few classes and coming up with funds to pay for final semester.

Nicola

Maryville is a fun, respectful place that is the best of everything. Small class size so you can have one on one conversations with professors, parties everywhere, lots of places to study and get help, you feel safe because it's a small campus, and there are so many groups for you to join!

Zachary

Maryville University is a wonderful school with unlimited possibilities. As long as one is willing to improve themselves, one will definitely receive the unconditional love and support from the campus, its staff, and its resources once they take the first step.

Molly

My overall opinion of Maryville University of St. Louis is that it is a wonderful campus and the professors and staff are very accessible and extremely helpful. They are therefore for whatever you may need and never seem to show irritation or annoyance! The community at Maryville is wonderful and they are very open for diversity, I would recommend anyone who wants a great education and a wonderful community to attend this University!

Shama

Maryville is an amazing university. It is so diverse and there are always events happening, on and off campus. The teachers are amazing and so are the students. The academics are amazing! I am being challeged to learn to things and expand my horizon everyday.

Ceriana

It’s truly the college of my dreams. Everyone is so diverse and willing to take in anyone. The teachers are always there whenever they’re needed. The small class size makes it easier for people like me who need more one on one attention when it comes to learning. Tutoring is free and always available to everyone. Teachers notice when students are falling behind and will do anything in their power to help them succeed even if it means a whole new curriculum. One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is go to the gym. Maryville is very good about keeping their students healthy and supplies and very clean gym with various types of equipment. Maryville University is wonderful, especially for me!

Chyna

I love it, but there’s room for improvement!

Maryville University is the perfect school for someone who doesn’t want a huge campus and feels like they’re lost in the crowd. You’ll be known, and people will know who you are. But you still always meet knew people. I’ve never been or seen a class that’s had more than 25 students, and the professors are so hands on and ready to help you at any given time. Theres a wide range of professions that Maryville provides, as well as activities to attained everyday including weekends. Beautiful school, and beautiful people inside and out.

amia

My overall opinion of Maryville university is that it is a good university to attend and friendly staff. I high recommend freshman to double look coming to Maryville finically first before jumping the gun because the scholarship is not a full ride they break it down for your 4 years.

Maryville is a great campus for people who like the small, homey feeling. Every person on the campus is friendly. There is night life on campus, but only on the weekends, but people go out during the week to other places. Athletics is not so much a big thing here, but we do go to events and support the teams. A lot of the students are athletes of some sport, even club. Academics is the main focus and the average GPA is probably around 3.5.

Myia

Maryville is a great place to be. I feel like when I graduate, my degree will mean something. Everyone on campus is extremely nice and their dorms are the best I've ever seen. Would definitely recommend to anyone. The only thing I would complain about is the cafeteria doesn't have that many choices all the time. But, due to it being a fairly small school, you have small class sizes which allow you to learn more.

Kelly

Maryville University is an amazing school for students who want to work hard to achieve their dreams. This school provides all sorts of academic support that will help a student succeed. With the free tutoring and professors that are always eager to help, students feel like the school wants to see them graduate. There is not much partying and we have no greek life, so we find fun through the large number of clubs that are on campus. We are a small and tight-knit community and helps each other achieve our goals. There is no other place I could imagine going to college. We are one team, one family.

Arianna

I love Maryville University everyone is so welcoming and makes me feel at home. Maryville is a great school academically and I love how it’s becoming more diversified. Everyone is so nice and friendly you literally have a lot of resources if you ever need help.

Logan

Maryville University is an amazing private school surrounded by an amazing area. The teachers are very helpful and class sizes are small enough to get a lot of 1 on 1 work! Maryville has implemented lots of technological advances to push for new waves of learning to give the students the best possible learning experience.

Marissa

It is a wonderful school! I love how technology is used in most or all of our classes which makes the school very futuristic. There are many event and clubs to get involved in, which I love!The staff is very welcoming and they are always available to help or talk to you.

Mary

Maryville is a fast growing campus. There is always something new and better being added to campus it seems. The professors care about each and every student and will do almost anything to help them succeed. Academically, Maryville is the perfect place. However, as soimeone who is involved in several organizations or as just a student observing each day, it is obvious that Maryville is a campus fulls of cliques,. They preach diversity but there is little welcome for people who are outsiders.

Mary

You will get a good education. I am taking my classes on-line although the campus is close enough for me to visit. Maryville a nationally ranked institution for my major and we have a very good on campus cyber lab. The instructors are top-notch. My current instructor owns his own security business, so he really knows what he is talking about.

Casey

It’s a great overall school. The on boarding process is very simple and exciting! My enrollment advisor has helped me every step of the way and I really appreciate that. This will be my first year in Maryville and I could not be more excited to attend.

Shelby

I believe that Maryville University is one of the best universities in the area you could attend. I am a current student and as of right now, tuition is frozen and we are the only campus in the area whose enrollment is on the rise. It is a modern campus that is very up to date on technology. The academics here challenge you, but professors are always there to help. The community here on campus is always so friendly as well. I never imagined I would be this happy on a campus, but I am here and I am loving it.

Dina

Maryville University is a place where the musicians are accepted just as the jocks are. Maryville is diverse and open to all walks of life. Maryville are providers for their students. Their main priority is the students and their success. The campus is small, only about 4,500 in total, but the atmosphere is a family. I made a new home 620 miles south of my old one at Maryville because of the atmosphere and lifestyle that they promote. The professors care about the students, the technology is up to date (new students receive an iPad Pro with Apple Pencil), the campus is 20 minutes away from downtown St. Louis or minutes away from the greater St. Louis suburbs and the food isn't too bad either! Maryville is my new home.