Merrimack College

« See more reviews of Merrimack College

The most frustrating thing about my school, is that as a transfer student, it is really hard to make friends. Everyone is already in their own little cliques. The school kind of reminds me of the movie mean girls. I feel that when I was on the tour of my school I was a little mislead in several areas of the campus as well. I was told there was organic/vegitarian options in the dining hall and there isn't. We were also told that there is free transportation, which there isn't.. Sometimes I get frustrated.

As previously stated, funding my education is the most frustrating thing about Merrimack College. As I already have enough to worry about, financing is the biggest pain. Don't let this interfer with your school work, you do your best and that's all you can do. If you have a dream, don't let anything stand in your way no matter what it is. Scholarships and loans can only cover soo much, I work two jobs to pay the difference at my school and if that's still not enough, go for a private loan.

one of the most frustrating thing about my school was the food had no change. and the fact that we do not have wifi in the dorms but in all other areas of the campus.

Financial aid office is not very helpful