Messiah College

« See more reviews of Messiah College

There isn't anything that I wish I would have known before coming to the school. I do wish I tried harder to get to know people the first year so that I would know more people this year.

I wish that I had known what the campus looked like. It wasn't as well layed out as my previous school, so it was a little hard to get around at first and know all the short-cuts.

The drinking policy is really insane, with a three strikes, your suspended, rule, but at the same time, the alcohol and drugs can be found if you really want to make that happen.

how strict it would be, the no tolerance for alcohol policy, seriousness of chapel, that Christian schools aren't what is expected,

I wish I would have known not to sell my books back to the bookstore, because they do not pay you near what the books are worth.

I wish I would have realized how expensive the school would have been so I could have saved more money for college.

I wish I had known what a fantastic place it was so that I would not have been as apprehensive.

It is so darn expensive over four years when the first year scholarships run out

I wish I would have taken more ap classes and tested out of them.

That they have a strong focus on their soccer team