Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

a mountain of challenges michigan state is. one where theprofessors have different tastes you have to go aroudn circles to get services while theres constant distractions. you must be organized with every aspect to make sure your both mentally, physically, socially, adn adcademically fit for all the obsticles that is sure to fire onward. timemanagement is key but im not the most organized person but am learning slowly. the services and study time are key to sucess here. without them you are might as well be a waste of time just partying in dorms when everyone should be studying instead.

The older part of campus, original to the university is composed of old university gothic style buildings covered in ivy. the newer parts of campus to the south and east are composed of buildings constructed anywhere from the 1950s to present day. Through the middle of campus runs the Red Cedar river which is lined by a trail on both sides, with grassy areas and trees. this part of campus is especially beautiful in the fall. MSU's campus is consistently rated among the prettiest campuses in the nation usually only ever second to the University of Wisconsin, Madison.

Michigan State is a beautiful, exciting, expansive university that helps students grow as people academically, socially, environmentally, spiritually, morally and athletically while showing them how to think analytically about things, helping them realize what matters most to themselves and the world, and instilling them with a love for others, themselves and their university whose ardor will never die.

Michigan State University is a microcosmic environment, with so much diversity from person to person, class to class and situation to situation that it's hard to concretely generalize about anyone who teaches, learns or is otherwise involved there; however, there are a good many people who love it for one reason or another, and a good many reasons to fall in love there.

Michigan State University provides an enriching environment that encourages academic excellence, promotes involvement in countless student organizations and service opportunities, allows students to develop lasting friendships and memories, and gives students the tools to learn about themselves and what the key to their individual success is.

Michigan State University is a place where people from all walks of life can come together and find people who accept them for who and what they are and join clubs that want to see them succeed and are ready and willing to do everything they possibly can to see to it that you achieve academic, professional and personal greatness.

MSU is ranked number one in the nation for education majors, the school spirit during football and basketball season is outrageous, everyone gets along with everyone, the workload is overwhelming at times, but it's worth it in the end, and the weekend festivities are a great reliever from school.

On the banks of the Red Cedar is the school that is known to all and why it is known is not for being a sports powerhouse or academically top knotch or the pioneering school of future technology but Michigan State University has major claims for all three of those areas and so many more.

An incredibly strong Big Ten university, Michigan State University has loads to offer in terms of political science, agricultural science and international opportunities, and should be considered by any student wishing to attend college in the midwest.

Michigan State is a college with so many social oppotunities and cultural events to be exposed to that it is the perfect place to find out who you want to be and what academic niche you fit in, even if you have no idea exactly what that means yet.