Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

Michigan State is an awesome school with a little something for everyone. Everyone can find something to love at Michigan State. The school is huge, allowing for many things to occupy your time while you are there.

Michigan State University is a great school that offers more than enough opportunities for any student, whether their interests lay in academics, extracurriculars, or any other area they find enjoyment in.

Michigan State University is a huge school with so many options for classes and clubs it is mind boggling, and anyone going to it should be able and willing to do what they want, and what they need to do.

Michigan State is a huge, diverse campus that has opportunities and assistance abound that will help you get on and stay on the right track to finding a career that you will enjoy your whole life.

a very diversity, well organized university that has a long line of history in educating the young mind. very libral, open to new ideas, and everyone seems to be happy and pround to be a spartan

Large, Diverse student population means exposure to new ideas and beliefs; Discover your self and what defines you at MSU, teaching actual knowledge that is unatainable in textbooks alone.

My school is a fun enviorment to be around and it is also a very good school for almost any career; there are a lot of resources for any career and it is very acedemic oriented campus.

Michigan State University is a university that is enormous, but you find your niche and community quickly which makes a school of 50,000 students feel like a school of 100 students.

Michigan State University is a beautiful division 1 institution, with some of the best professors in the nation looking for each and every student to succeed just as they have.

Michigan State University is a great school that meets the needs of all of its students through incredible academics, unbelievable school spirit, and amazing opportunities.