Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

It is best known for its size and diversity. You see people from all over the world and are able to learn new things every day from them....not to mention almost every student has a ton of school spirit and takes pride in being a Spartan.

Michigan State is best known as being a Big Ten school, and one of the largest campuses in the United States. The acedemics are held in high esteem and the classes at Michigan State are reconized as being challenging and labor intensive.

Our school is best known for its basketball and football team as well as its agriculture basis. It is known for being a fun, "party" school as well. The packaging, education and criminal justice majors are known for being very good.

Every Night during Finals Week all the students at Midnight scream out their windows, this usually lasts 10-20 minutes. We also after every sporting event all join together and sway side to side singing the Alma Mater, MSU Shadows

Michigan State University is best known for being a part of the Big Ten and the strong influence college sports have on everyone in Michigan. It is also known for strong scientific research and an agricultural hertiage.

My School is best know for it's Agriculture. It was originally the only Agriculutral College in the United States. Now, aside from agriculture, it is big on engineering, nursing, and law.. and just about everything! :)

Michigan State University is best known for their academic success, College of Law, College of Education (Number one in the nation whoo-hoo!), their awesome football/basketball team, and many other cool things.

Michigan State University is known for many of it's programs. It excells in Chemistry, Education, Nutrition to name a few. It's campus is also known for hosting many foreign students from around the world.

My school is best known for it's school spirit, beautiful campus, and a wide variety of people and majors. Think of anyone or anything in the world and you'll find it here at Michigan State University.

A strong spartan spirit and a very friendly campus. The students at Michigan State are known for really enjoying the party scene and knowing how to show visitors a good time.