Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

The worst thing about Michigan State University is the amount of people who center themselves around small things of life; worrying and obsessing about it to the point that their mood can negatively others.

It's very sterotypical, people really don't think for themselves. All anyone cares about is partying and boys/girls. I think that can all be fun but I prefer people with depth and you won't find that here.

It's considered a "party" school. Pretty much every single person I've met since I've been there has tried to push drinking on me, even though I've told them time and time again that I do not drink!

Because there are so many students, it can be intimidating to become involved in clubs and activities. Also, meeting people can be challenging when a class can have up to 600 people in one lecture.

The worst thing about my school is that it gets so cold here and you to be out in the freezing cold and snow. When you see six inches of snow it really discourages you from wanting to go to class.

The worst thing is the amount of time it takes to walk to the different buildings, although it contributes to one of the best things, which is the beautiful campus that encompasses said buildings.

I would have to say the worst thing about MSU is the cost, but that comes with every school, so the only other bad thing I could say would have to be the large class sizes are sometimes annoying.

The worst thing about my school are the tuition increases. This year, they have increased tuition by nearly 5% and it is difficult for many students to be able to afford these increases.

I dont consider anything to be really bad. I think it is a very good school and everyone will have their opinions about why they might not like something or why they do like something.

Sometimes it is difficult to get to class during the winter. THe cold make you want to sleep, and sometimes the buses are late. Other than that, Michigan State is a great University.