Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

The kind of person who should attend this school should be someone who is open to diversity and ready for an adventure. You meet a lot of people here from all different backgrounds. The person should be ready to learn, because classes are not always easy and the person should also be ready to get involved, in sports, going to athletic events, and clubs.

Someone who can handle a larger school, wants a great chance to grow, and is ready for change. This school has a lot of opportunities but you have to go out and find them and pusue them. You must be somewhat outgoing or at least willing to ask questions. You also have to be academically inclined or at least have the will to do well in classes.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who is ready and willing to experience new things and meet people while remaining focused on academics. If someone wants to attend Michigan State University, they should also be involved with campus functions such as fraternities/sororities, clubs, or volunteer opportunities.

It's not the most intensive school (it really depends on your class/prof) but you need to be willing to put in a lot of work, and you need to be able to deal with stress. People are pretty friendly here though, so it's good if you're at least somewhat social--you need to be able to find the balance between your social life and work.

A person who is out-going, and loves being around a lot of people. MSU is a big campus with lots of things going on so if you want a more personal small college then MSU is not the right school for you. The games and events are huge and a lot of fun, but if your not an outgoing person this wouldn't be the best choice for you.

Any person could attend this school. Michigan State is a very diverse school ranging from kids who grew up in the country to kids who grew up in the inner city. There are kids of all different types and any person could make new friends from all over the world. There is not one kind of person who should attend this university.

A student who is determined to make a difference. If that person wants to a attend a college that is small and quiet then Michigan State University isn’t for them. But if they like meeting new people on a daily basis, having a 101 relationship with their professors and love learning in a fun environment then MSU if for them.

A person who attends Michigan State University should be engaging, creative, open-minded, free-thinking, and dedicated. Most students I interact with at MSU are goal-oriented and driven, and always inclusive. I have made some of the best friends at MSU that I know I couldn't find anywhere else.

Michigan State is a very sports driven university and is known as a "party school". That being said this would be a great fit for someone who loves sports and who has self-control; I've seen and heard of a lot of students who get too caught up in partying and their grades take a hit for it.

I know lots of different kinds of people who go here, but it's definitely more of a liberal school than a conservative one. If you like meeting lots of new people, its for you. There are tons of things to do on or near campus, whether you like to party hard or if you're more G rated.