Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

It is not that big of a metropolitan area, so someone who needs to be in a really big city would probably not do well. Also students that do not drink and go out a lot would probably not enjoy it as much.

I feel that everyone should try to attend this University. Michigan State has allowed be to achieve so many things. It has also help me gain more knowledge and insight about the world.

Anyone who doesn't like to walk far or learn a new area that's pretty large. People who don't like to have a campus completely separate from all the businesses in the city.

A person who is very diciplined, because if your unfocused you will not pass your classes. Also has to be very outgoing andable to interact with people of other cultures.

People who are introverted, this is a large university and you need to be able to get out and explore and create your own opportunities to meet and from new friendships .

Closed-minded people. In a liberal arts school on a huge campus that houses so many people, there is no room for those who are stubborn, bigoted, or unwelcoming.

A person with an alcohol problem because of the widespread availabity of it. Also, a person who doesn't like the loudness and huge crowds of a big school.

A person who is does not want to grow and expand and engage in different opportunitiies and experience life, background, and different ethniticities

People who enjoy small classes and a small campus. Also people who dont like interacting with people that arent like them or have their same beliefs.

Someone who likes a lot of one on one attention, because it is such a big campus. Someone who learns better in small classroom environments.