Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

This school isn't for someone who needs a small intimate environment. The campus is huge and you never see the same person twice on campus.

There isn't anyone that shouldn't attend this school. Michigan State University is very accepting, and everyone can find their place here.

Someone that wants very small class sizes and doesn't like big crowds. Anyone that wants a small school should not go to MSU.

Any type of person, there is something here for anyone, and everyone is treated the same, feel free to discover yourself here.

the person i would suggest not go to my school is someone who doesnt like to be far from home,but that goes for anywhere.

I think people who are not serious about getting an education would be the kind of person that should not come to MSU.

I do not feel there is a particular type of person that would not fit in somewhere here. This is a very big university

I believe every kind of person should attend this school becuase it will be the best experience of their lives.

A person who is not independent or responsible enough to attend a big university should not attend MSU.

someone who is not open to new ideas or expeieriencing diverse personalities and cultural opportunies