Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

Michigan State University has an incredible public policy program in their James Madison Residential College. Students who attend JMC oftentimes go on to incredible law schools in the future, and despite the rigor and difficulty of the courses, learn much more than they would in an ordinary political science curriculum.

The best thing about Michigan State is that I am in an incredible education program. My specialty is Special Education, and my professors are amazing. Another great thing is the school pride. If someone went to Michigan State 20 years ago, and they see you with an MSU shirt on - you are automatically friends! I love it.

The best thing about Michigan State University is the social life. The school goes out of their way to make sure students are engaged in their school and community. There are activities and athletic events that go on every single day. The social life at MSU definately makes the college experience absolutely amazing!

The best thing about my school is the diversity. Everwhere you look, there is someone who is different from you and it's a pleasant surprise. My high school was not a very diverse school, so coming here and meeting people from all over the world has been an amazing expereince that I couldn't get from anywhere else.

I think the best thing about my school is the study abroad program. There are so many opportunities. You can go to any country you want, for any amount of time you want, and with any group or by yourself if you want. There is also a lot of help from advisors and financial aid to get you through the program.

The best thing about my school would have to be the amount of help that is offered. MSU has many free tutoring opportunities including a math help center. Many of the courses also offer exam reviews and sometimes even practice tests. Overall, MSU tries to do everything that they can to insure your success

I believe that the best thing about MSU is all the opportunities to suceed. In the engineering college, as along as you are willing to put in the work, ask the professors when you need help, and use the recources here for job searching, then there is no way in which you can not achieve your goals in life.

One of the best things about my school is the school spirit and the numerous campu activities. At games for any sport you will see large numbers of students out cheering for their team, even for some of the smaller less common sports. and there is always events planned for students almost every day.

the best thing about michigan state university is all the opportunities available for studying abroad and career/intern opportunities. counselors and advisors are very supportive and helpful when it comes to trying to get into certain Schools, and figuring out where you want to study abroad.

The best thing about Michigan State University is that there is a lot of different activities, both educationally and recreationally to get involved in. Depending on the what your interests are, the school most likely has a program, club, or group for that activity.