Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

I consider our cultural diversity the best thing about MSU because it allows anyone and everyone to feel personally comfortable in an environment where much can be learned of other cultures.

Since there is such a wide range of options for activities and clubs everyone should be able to find a social network to be a part of, and a educational network to help advance themselves.

The academic programs because the hospitality business programs is one of the best in the nation. I would not have obtained the networking skills and internships that I have anywhere else.

The best thing about my school is all the amazing people, because there are so many interesting people to meet and learn about. I love making new friends and learning about their culture!

The best thing about my school is the amount of people, and the different kids. You're able to choose your surroundings and how you want to live your life without being pressured.

The best thing about this school is the school spirit. Everyone is very proud to belong to this community, and everyone is there to help out their fellow peers.

The amount of support related directly to your major. I really like how involved the professors are in helping you get the information you need for future jobs.

The reputation. MSU is a big 10 college and a very diverse group of students go there and get a good education and almost always get a very good job.

The campus life is the best, everyone walking around, the site seeing, the beautiful campus. Close resources, friends nearby, just life on campus.

The Red Cedar River runs through the center of our campus and much of the architecture on campus dates back to the turn of the previous century.