Middle Georgia College Top Questions

Djenne'

The school is best known for their G.A.M.E.S. program, which stands for Georgia Academy of Aviation, Mathematics, Engineering and Science: it is an opportunity of where students can earn both their high school diploma and associate degree simultaneously. There are also programs of where people have chances at becoming CPR-certified and graduating earlier from the college.

Middle Georgia College has various programs that are equally great, but is not necessarily known for one thing. The professors and students are very different and there are all types of people attending this college which allows for a very diverse enrollment of students. I would say that MGC's nursing program is the most well known, though. We currently have a four year nursing program that is very well known. Middle Georgia College is a very diverse, small town, college that offers a lot of differing majors and activities.

Lachalle

My school is best known for being here for a long time and the building called ebenzer because it has been here since the school was built