Minnesota State University-Mankato

« See more reviews of Minnesota State University-Mankato

It's just a regular school, it feels like a continuation of high school, but so much better than that with great diverse people, a beautiful campus with artistic elements, and if you do your homework, study for your course load, and pay attention in class, there is no reason you shouldn't pass.

This school is very community-oriented, engaging everyone that lives here into the atmosphere, activities, sports, etc. of the school and it is a very friendly campus with professors, staff, and students who love to give encouragement and stupport to help and watch their peers succeed.

My school is liberal, conservative and socially engaging. We have seven main buildings, normal size campus, family- oriented atmosphere with small classroom sizes which encourages interpersonal and personal relationships between students and instructors.

Minnesota State University, Mankato is the perfect size to be a part of something big and still know and recongnize several students in all of your classes.

Makato state is a fun place to be at and if you are looking for a school that you are going to have a good time at then kato is wear you want to be at.

Minnesota State University Mankato is gives a unique public education and cultural experience on a beautiful campus.

It seems its a pretty diverse place and most the professors are knowledgeable and expereienced.

A former party school, that sometimes still holds true to that saying while still learning.

A place where people from all over the World enjoy learning and gaining knowledge together.

A medium sized school with lots of activities and many different career choices.