Montana State University

« See more reviews of Montana State University

Montana State University is a beautiful school surrounded by mountains on the horizon in every direction, the student body is full of warm, down to earth people from all around the world who embrace education and adventure on a daily basis and the faculty is comprised of caring professionals who are among some of the best in their respective fields.

Montana State University makes research opportunities for undergraduates readily available, professors are friendly and approachable, courses, especially honors courses, are rigorous, and the campus is in a beautiful valley with many opportunities to enjoy the outdoors.

MSU-Bozeman is a diverse (midwest, east, south, west) university that is home to students who care about their education, campus life, well being -- faculty and staff really make you feel welcome and you feel like you're getting the best out of your education!

Montana State University is a place where students can go and recieve a good education all while being able to explore the beautiful outdoors around them. Bozeman has alot to offer for relaxing activities whether it be on campus or around town.

My school is an outdoor based, friendly, racially diverse, and has easy accesibility from hall to hall, and the professors are enganging for the most part and make their respected classes they teach interesting.

Montana State University Bozeman is a welcoming, involved school with the community, and have the time of your life while getting an education that will last your life time.

Montana State University is a great school that has something for everyone, whether it be a lot of outdoor activities or a lot of different research opportunities.

MSU is full of excited, open-minded, fun-loving people who like to be outside much more than they like to be in the classroom, for better or for worse.

My school excepts everyone as who they are, gives good education, is a beautiful campus, and is located in a wonderful town.

Montana State University is a school that provides a quality education with small class sizes and exellent proffesors.