Montclair State University

« See more reviews of Montclair State University

There is always construction going on at Montclair, but it is obviously to benefit the students. In the past ten years, the school has built a new school for music, a recreation center, brand new dorm buildings, a new parking deck, a new academic building, and another new academic building is currently being built. The campus is large so, the walking distance between academic buildings, recreation centers, theaters, and parking can be slightly long. New York City is clearly visible from the recreation center and the dorm buildings, and the overall scenery is very picturesque.

Montclair State University is a place where I feel comfortable enough to learn and speak my mind during class time. I can ask questions and each and every professor will be there to help in an instant. I honestly feel like I'm learning, and in such a prosperous environment, it feels like it's much more than just a place of education. Each semester I look forward to spending my time of higher education here.

This is a good school despite some unfortunate flaws; the administration is awful, housing is hard to get, and the student body all goes home on the weekends. However, there are some really good teachers as well as some extremely interesting classes, so, academically it is very good.

Montclair has the environment of a great canmpus offering a lot of diversity and activities to help students find their part of this big campus but their really bad with managing money for simple things that can charage your account on useless charges that don't even concern you.

Montclair State University is public university located in Upper Montclair of Montclair, NJ that has a total of 18,171 students with 250 majors and minor; has a wide range of students with different backrounds; also provides many opportunites and choices.

As an institution of higher learning, Montclair State University has implemented programs of study which focus primarily on providing the student with a well-rounded education, regardless of their major course of study.

Montclair State University is a school where all the people who has different personalities, different backgrounds, and different cultures get together and go for the same goal; to follow their dreams.

They are very helpful with picking a career. Everyone is very helpful and the professors are well organized . There is aloy of work in the classes but the profosser tries to help as much as they can.

Montclair State University is a diverse and populous school full of life, activities, and dreams turning into reality all happening right outside of the epicenter of the modern world, New York City.

Montclair State University leaves a permanent mark on every student that attends, while continuing to keep its doors open to past alumni and recognizing their success through this accredited school.