Montclair State University

« See more reviews of Montclair State University

The buildings have red roofs, the ground has green grass, there are rolling hills and rocking students, most students live there, some people want to learn and some people want to party.

Montclair State University is a place you feel welcome, comfortable, make friends easily, and where you can get the experience you need in order to be successful on your path in life.

Montclair State University is a wonderful institution that offers a great education, a chance to meet incredible people, and a comfortable environment where one can grow as a person.

Montclair State University is extremly diverse and has a relaxed environment. Everyone there is friendly and its easy to fit in. The education I recieve there is phenomenal.

The teachers are all very enthusiastic about their respective fields and are willing to share their knowledge with everyone that is interested and is willing to learn.

Montclair state is great for what I would like to do later in life, however, social life is kind of deal, which is why I joined a fraternity.

It is a public school that is way too easy to get into. I'd say 80% of the students don't care about anything that goes on with the school.

Montclair State University is a place where success, friendships, opportunity, acceptance, and learning come together to make YOU.

Montclair University is a great college, with a very diverse environment, that is academically challenging, yet fun and friendly.

It's a great place for students to meet one another and perfect to get it's students prepared for futures in the business world.