Montclair State University

« See more reviews of Montclair State University

Montclair State University is a great school with a nice campus. The teachers are friendly and you will make life long friends!

Active and yet can be quiet at times. A great place to make lifelong friends very friendly environment and great education.

Montclair State University will give you the education you expect for your tuition dollar - nothing more nothing less.

Montclair University is a place where you learn and experience real life cases that will assist with your career.

Montclair State University has a goregous campus with tons of different people who all get along with eachother.

Montclair State University is a well rounded school that offers many different majors and graduate programs.

Montclair State University is a big, well rounded, fun, multicultural, and I feel safe and intelligent here.

Montclair State U is a diverse campus that puts a strong focus on the individual when it comes to learning.

Montclair State University overall, is a great school and I would recommend anyone to attend this school.

A very dirty campus that dosn't seem to offer enough opertunities to the students which attend there.