Morehead State University

« See more reviews of Morehead State University

The most frustrating thing about Morehead State University are the rules for freshmen and their limitations. A freshmen at Morehead State University has to live in campus housing (first two years actually, unless you have personal issues and good reasoning), be on a meal plan with the University's food line, and is limited to where they can live. The upper classmen, especially the students with higher g.p.a's are welcomes to the apartment housing while freshmen are limited to mainly 2 person dormitories; but some get lucky to live in 4 person dorms.

This year I would say my dorm. Last year, I got in a quad but not this year. I have only one roommate, but the shared bathroom with the floor is nasty., There's a lack of good drinking water. I have to go into the durty bathroomnd then the water is not clear. HOT uncontrollable heat, poor air conditioning... Then there's no place to study. I'm about 6'2" and 240 pounds and my roommate is closer to6'3"and 300 pounds our beds don't fit us any better than our living space. :)

The cost of out of state graduate school tuition. I transferred from morehead to a school in Tn. for my graduate program. It is costing me close to 30,000 dollars a year (3 year program) to earn the doctorate degree I have set myself towards. The time it takes to understand all the information we are getting is overwhelming as well as the financial aspect is the most frustrating part of my school.

The most frustrating thing is that there is not much to do in this area. The closest large cities are an hour in any direction, which isn't necessarily a timely drive.

The most frustrating thing about my school is working in groups on assignments when half of the team doesn't do anything and the whole group gets the same grade.

The parking frustrates me in many ways. There needs to be a parking garage build to allow for more students to have a place to park.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that due to the low cost, there are students that attend for the wrong reasons.

Honestly, I have not come across something that has really frustrated me.

The school requires you to run around to get every problem solved.

The place is dead on the weekends. It's a suitcase college.