Morrisville State College

« See more reviews of Morrisville State College

work together, its not just up to the sudent its also up to the parents and visa versa. talk to eachother and listen to eachother. and both do reseach on your own and see were it takes you compare and look together and see what both of you can find...most importantly relax its not the end of the word if you dont get into your number one college you could always transfer to it after you go to a school and take time to get some credits to show the college that you were looking at that you are what they are looking for.

Finding the right college is simple and hard. It needs to be a place you would feel comfortable for 2-4 years and meets all your personal requirements (housing, clubs, sports, food, size, acedemics, ect). To make the most of the experience, get out and go to the offered social programs sponsored by the school. That's how I made all of my friends and I would reccomened the same to anyone looking to get started with their experience. Be sure to have fun (but not too much) and remember to study/do homework.

If I could go back in time to when I was a senior, I would tell myself to apply for every college possible! At that time I was so concerned with "big name" colleges and universities that I was not thinking about something that could have possibly changed my life. I would have told myself to apply for as many scholarships as possible. I would have said that I needed to visit the schools to get a better understanding of what college required of me. I wish I knew then what I know now.

If i could go back in time, I would tell myself as a high school senior that college is a positive experience that should be encouraging. College is a large stepping stone to bigger and better things that revolve around your best interests. Even if your career choice hasn't been decided, it is much easier to switch from a general studies program to the program you want rather than applying for college when you have finally decided.

I would tell myself to be more independent in High School. The college life requires you to be on your own and learn from your mistakes. I would also prepare myself to meet new people, by communicating more with others. You cannot relay on anyone, but yourself in college. So I would tell people to think before they act, do not do something just because everyone else does it, to fit in. Be yourself!

I would tell myself to go to college straight out of high school instead of going to work for a couple years, because in that time I aquired alot of bills that I still have to deal with on top of paying for college. I would also tell myself to try to find a college where I can live with a family member and commute to school instead of living on campus, because it will save me a lot of money.

Don't take your education so lightly cuz life is short and it moves fast. before you know it you'll find your self like me trying to get back into school and do the right thing. Money will always be there to don't worry bout the little money you get now think about the Millions you can make when you finish school. Don't doubt your self you can do all things threw christ

To parents and their future students, If your child is thinking about going to college, think about the environment that will best benefit them because the environment the child is in always impacts how the child do well in the school work or who they surround themselves with.

In choosing which college is best for you or your child make sure its a college that both you and your child agree and feel that it the right choice. College is suppose to be a fun learning experience , with different opportunities and doors opening for your future.

Go into college with an open mind. Be willing to try new things and to not like some of them. Don't segregate yourself from the outside world. You will meet many different students and teachers and must keep an open mind.