Morrisville State College

« See more reviews of Morrisville State College

The best thing about my school is that it is technology advanced from computers to vending machines that sells products for your every need. Also, the student activities club is a great organization. Every week students come up with events to keep the thrill going on campus. Activities anywhere from parties, free massages, movie night, and sport activities.

The requirement for an internship for the bachelor programs is the best thing about Morrisville because it gets people out in the field their last semester as opposed to sitting in the classroom. This also opens the opportunity for networking and sometimes the internships lead to jobs.

Our school faculty is the best. Just today I went in to ask questions about the MBA program and the advisor did everything for me. I thought it was going to be hard, but I was wrong. It was very easy. It is not the only great experience I have with faculty and staff.

i consider the best thing about my school is the size and location of it. It is a very small school in a rural setting. When I was searching for the perfect school for me this one was on the top of my list just because it is out in the middle of nowhere.

The ratio of professors to students is nice and high.

Alot of hands on learning in majors.