Flint, MI
Mott Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mott Community College

Onika

Out of all three colleges/ universities I have been to, Mott Community College is by far the best. The teachers at Mott really care about their students succeeding. You are treated like a human being at Mott, not just another Tuition check. The only complaint I have is that the older buildings could use a little sprucing up to make it more enjoyable to be in. Other than that the food prepared by our culinary students is phenomenal, the grounds always look beautiful, our bookstore has anything you could possibly need, the curriculum is outstanding, our library is huge, and we have amazing teachers. All in all Mott Community College is my favorite College and I would absolutely stay for a bachelors degree and masters if they offered it.

Tamiekco

I really like going here and do not regret my desicion to stay in flint and saving money. The class sizes are nice, teachers are super friendly, and I really like my advisor. Everyday I come to school, I become more and more excited to work towards my degree. I plan to transfer to University of Michigan: Flint to further my education and to continue saving money while doing so. My goals are to also continue to apply for scholarships through out my journey and save money to keep my debt as minimum as possible.

Shelby

Mott is a very good school. They are not too expensive for those working their way through school. The teachers and administrators are very caring and are eager to help you learn.

Shelby
4 for MCC!

4 for MCC!

It's my sophomore year, and I haven't had too many problems. The professors are great, they actually care about you succeeding. The food is pretty good (a little pricey, but it's worth it). Very easy campus to navigate, you'll find so many different people here! Love MCC! Go bears!

Jeremy

The best advice I could give myself as a High School Senior would be GO TO COLLEGE! Don't listen to all those nay sayers saying you do not need a college education. Because today you do need that college education. Every job worth having requires a degree and for higher jobs requires a Bachlors degree. Companies way of weeding job applicants for just having a piece of paper. There are so many more oppurtunities for just having that piece of paper from a University. Do whatever it takes to get that paper. I promise you it will be worth it in the end. Don't take time off between Senior year in High School and Freshman in College. Continue on with your education like it is expected of you to get the piece of paper. It doesnt matter if you get a degree in Childhood Development or Hotel Management. Because you could be a Pharmacetuical Represenative with those degrees. All because of that piece of paper that says Bachelors Degree. YOU CAN DO IT, DON'T LET ANYONE STOP YOU, INCLUDING YOURSELF!

The best thing for this community college is the way they work with top Universities like Ferris, Michigan State and The University of Michigan to help 2 year college students become 4 year college graduates with their Bachelors Degree.

I cannot think of anybody that should not attend this school that is looking to get a higer education. It is a great starting point for someone looking to get back into college.

Paige

Mott is just a community school which doesn't have any big sports teams, but after attending for a few terms I realized the true meaning of this school. It welcomes all people from right out of highschool to older people coming back to finish their education, and is not a competitve school. Mott has four different campus's offering schooling to many people close to home. This school is important to me because I wasn't ready to move away from my family and live on my own.

This is my senior year, as much as I would like to get out and move on to college, I need to realize that these next few months are all I have of what seems to be freedom. Right now life is easy because I only have to drive 6 miles to school, easy homework and my friends to share laughs with. I have no stress of a job or paying bills, it's all easy. Sure there are some days that people get on my nerves and start silly rumors but they're just doing that to get a reaction out of me. Keep your head up and smile as you pass them because your smile is making you stronger, which is the opposite of what they want. As graduation comes, stay close to your friends because these are going to be the last weeks you see many of these faces.

College isn't as hard as it seems, just take one step at a time. The time from registering to signing up for classes is the hardest part of attending Mott, but once class starts, it gets easier. Class is usually quiet, but make a point to be friends with some people and these people could soon be study buddies. Planners are your best friend because professors like to give assignments months before they are due, and it is best to keep up on your assignments and not let them pile up.

Gabriel

Teachers are competent and thorough, give extra information, and make time to communicate with the students to ensure they do well and understand the concepts. For the most part, the teaching staff is second to none. I am very pleased with the educational styles and ability of the instructors at Mott Community College.

Deborah

Mott Community College is well worth looking into.

Mott Community College is well worth looking into.

When I graduated from high school in 1987, I wanted to go into graphic design. However, none of the local colleges offered that program. Because I wanted to stay close to home, I attended UofM-Flint and graduated with a BS in mathematics. Twenty-four years later, I am back in school, this time at Mott Community College, persuing an associates degree in photography. What advise would I give myself if I could go back to 1987? Pursue your dreams. Don't give up every time a door is shut. Find the resources and help to go for what you want.

Staff (admissions, counseling, registration, financial aid, etc.) are all extremely helpful. Instructors are knowledgeable in their field. Convenient locations, low cost.

Mott Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.