Mott Community College

« See more reviews of Mott Community College

The most frustrating thing about Mott is the students who get paid to go to college and don?t go. These students sign up for their classes and go for the first couple weeks then they get their check from the government. About $1500 goes towards their tuition and the rest goes straight into their pockets. Most of these students stop attending class once they get their check. The students who do this really frustrate me because there are students how work hard pay for their college on their own and are struggling, and they just get a free pass.

The most frustrating part has to be the long waits for financial aid and registration. No matter how early or how late you register, you always have to wait at least 2 hours before you can be seen for just a few minutes. You're not allowed to schedule an appointment either.

The most frustrating thing about Mott Community College is that it is not as challenging as I would like. The course I have taken so far have been really easy. It is also frustrating that the honors courses available aren't any that I would like to or am required to take.

The parking lots are always so full you have a hard time finding a space.