Mount Saint Mary’s University Top Questions

The best thing about my school is the size. Because there is such a small population of students the ratio to students is amazing. There is always extra help that is offered to help the student succeed.

Jenna

Northwestern mantains a rigorous academic progam whilst managing to maintain that "small town" atmosphere. The campus is beautiful yet unpretentious, the class sizes are small to allow for individualized attention, the instructors (even those in on-line classes) demonstrate their care for students by constant contact via email or meetings, and best of all... the school is AFFORDABLE for students shafted by the FAFSA. The FAFSA forces us to take into account our parents' incomes, when many students do not get any actual contribution. Northwestern remains a school where one can get a solid education with a non-inflated pricetag.

Jann

The fact that it is a small college where teachers care about you and can teach you well. It also benefits me because the teachers actually make time for the students work wise. They can read through all of the papers and grade them precisely. It is also easier to get around campus and I do not have to worry about being late to class or finding a seat in the front.

Anita

I consider that in this school I am able to receive tutoring in the struggling courses and I receive help financially. I also believe tht this school is thebest choice because the classes are not crowded and the faculty and staff are very friendly by helping and encouraging you to accomplish al the goals.

Yesenia

i love the location becouse its in the middle of everything. also that its a small school, where one is unable to get lost here. plus, i love the how this campus looks like its very pretty.

Barbara

The small classes and the attention professors pay to their students

Rosemary

The best thing about my school is that it is an all women college and we, as students get to focuse on our acedemics much more than if we were in a co-ed school.