Murray State University

« See more reviews of Murray State University

I believe Murray State University is best known for our community. We strive to make everyone feel welcome and appreciated. Everyone here is so wonderful and nice to each other, and everyone is very friendly, whether you are talking to a professor, office worker, or another student! We have things like Residential Colleges and Intramural Sports that can give way to friendly competition, and is also a great way to meet people! Plus, almost every organization on campus, from the Honors Program to the Greeks, has philanthropic events that give back to the community that gives us so much support!

Murray State University is well-known throughout the nation for its very successful Nursing and Education programs. I am proud to call myself a member of the Nursing Program, the most difficult major offered here according to students, and I am strongly looking forward to continuing myjourney through the program. MSU is also known for its extremely successful basketball program, with 33 Ohio Valley Conference Championships and 13 NCAA Tournament appearances.

It is best known for it carrer readiness and placement. A great number of people that graduate from Murray State University are able to get very good jobs right out of school. It is a very well recognized college in many areas. There are many employers that come to the campus seeking new employees. The university also does a great job of preparing students to go out and use their degree. They encourage internships and push students towards success.

Murray State is probably best known for its basketball team. They are awesome! The games are intense and so exciting to be a part of in the stands. The school may also be best known for its residential college set up. Instead of dorms, students living on campus live in residential colleges. Each building acts like its own college, with its own college head and intermural sports teams that compete against each other.

When discussing murray State University with others i think the thing that comes to mind for most people who have visited the campus is the beautiful environment and friendly faces. I know that after one visit to murray I knew it was the place for me because i felt so welcomed on their campus. murray state takes pride in the appearience of their school and the integrity of their students.

Murray State University possesses a unique sense of family within the campus. As a well-rounded school, the staff members are approachable and considerate of the needs of students. The teachers have the students’ interests in mind and will gladly assist when appropriate. This unity then furthers a student’s education and their likelihood for success within the academic and working world.

My school is best know for there study abroad program, they have lots of countries that we can visit. They also have many different programs for study abroad. We can visit over 100 different countries and they have lots of internships and classes that we can be invovled in. Recently we have been known for our basketball team and being one of the top universites in the nation.

My school Murray State University is best known for being an buisiness school . Even though i dont major in buisness at Murray State i still think the school provides a good education.Murray State is also known for having a high graduation rate. The graduation rate was one reason why i wanted to attend Murray state.

Murray State is best known for its agriculture programs. It's one of the best in the state. Even though it's not my major, students in this programs get a lot of hands on experience. For examples, students in the equine program have the choice of bringing their horse and keeping it at the stables.

My favorite tradition is all campus sing. It is a singing and dancing competition between the residential colleges, groups, sororities and fraternities. It is a great show to watch. The whole school groups in front of lovetee auditorium and we all have a great time together.