Murray State University

« See more reviews of Murray State University

The Business program, but also for being in America's friendliest town and being in the top colleges for twenty-one years running. That is the employees' opinion. Among students it is best known for its medium size and the low tuition for a such a good education.

Our school is best known for its strong major programs and being able to meet the needs of students in various majors and degrees. We may not have the best food and our basketball team may lose now and then, but our school has great spirit.

Since it's 2011 season, Murray has been best known for it's basketball playing skills. Though that prowess has dimished in years since, our basketball program is something known well state-wide and celebrated by its students.

I might have a slight bias, since it's my department, but Murray seems to be well known for its Agriculture department. We have many farms here very close to campus that are closely tied to the on-goings of the campus.

Murray State University is best know for it's small town friendliness. Everyone is always so willing to help you in any way possible. This is not only the students, but the factulty and staff also.

Murray State University is best known for its "small town" atmosphere. The campus is much smaller than the University of Kentucky, which is very helpful when it comes to walking to class.

Murray State is best known for their education department. When the school started in 1923 it started as a school for teachers and is still widely known for its education department.

Murray State University is best known for its small town feel and friendly community. There is plenty of activities to keep students busy and a safe place at any hour.

Murray State is known for excellent teachers who really care about students learning and many opportunities for students to particpate in on campus activities

Murray is one of the best voted schools in the country (in the top 10). Also it resides in what is known as the friendlyest town in Kentucky.